Was $5,642.00 now $4,295.00.

·
on line
155 Posts
Once it hits $3000, I'll seriously consider it. :pottytrain3:

·
on line
91 Posts
On ebay the superchargers for the 01-04 xterras are around 650$. Why are they so expensive for ours?? Is there that much of a differance besides the motor size?

·
on line
552 Posts
now stillens site says starting at: call

Maybe they are working on givng us a better deal.

·
on line
13 Posts
Most factory blowers are Eatons. They are cheap to produce and very inefficient. I'm not sure if that's the case with the X. People that want a blower for something other than the "wow" factor, ie. real performance, ditch the factory and buy aftermarket. And like all performance parts, you get what you pay for.

·
on line
1,044 Posts
the supercharger idea sounds very tempting but i rather save 4k for a g37 black ofcourse what do yall think

·
on line
1,739 Posts
sikX said:
the supercharger idea sounds very tempting but i rather save 4k for a g37 black ofcourse what do yall think
Black is the hardest color to keep clean. I've spent hundreds of dollars on swirl remover, fancy towels, waxes, sprays, treatments ....

This is my roof:

·
on line
245 Posts
damn. i thought that was a picture of the sky with a camera phone at first haha

·
on line
1,044 Posts
PaulXyZ said:
sikX said:
Black is the hardest color to keep clean. I've spent hundreds of dollars on swirl remover, fancy towels, waxes, sprays, treatments ....

This is my roof:

i ll take a few pics of my X its looks just like that really clean its spotless wipe it down everyday unless it has rained

·
on line
6 Posts
*they lowered the cost because they can't afford to let them sit in their warehouse and collect dust. They lose less by selling them cheaper than trying to hold out for the few an far between customers to which money is not an issue*

1 - 14 of 14 Posts