Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see an increase in prices? I am talking about the KM2's in particular. So online at discount tire, they are 314/tire. At the tire and battery store my dealership owns, they have ONE set left for $273.94/tire, and the next shipment they get in will be about 10% more. I was just wondering if anyone noticed that. $273 seems like a great price compared to 315....I just started doing research on new tires and am a little hesitant to jump that gun without doing research but if the price seems right, I might just do it.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
I recently just looked at the BFG AT's, because I'm gonna need to get a 5th tire as a full size spare. I believe I paid $235 a tire before, and I looked online at tirerack and I can get the same tire for $225 now. So, in my case the price went down a little. It seemed that they had a low stock of them though, as if a new line was about to come out.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did see that the 16's were a lot better which is one of the reasons ive been debating on getting 16's instead of my stock SE 17's. any difference in off roading between the 16 and 17s? or really just the price of tires?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts