Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
on line
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
signed on a month or so ago but didn't really say hello... Hello! we've had our '06 S just over 3 months and we have been taking it everywhere.... Joshua Tree, Molina Ghost Run (only Nissan), Hi Desert Roundup (only Xterra), Hollister Hills w/2 other X's, Hungry Valley, Rattlesnake Canyon, etc.

so far we have added Rancho 9000's in the back (no more bottoming), Cooper Discoverer S/T's, a full set of Shrockworks skids (saved our X at Hi Desert), and a Nissan cargo basket... we also have the Nissan tent...

the only damage has been 3 of the 4 mudflaps (now removed), both step rails (also removed and soon to be replaced by Shrock sliders), and the electrical connector on the trailer hitch...

·
TNX Administrator
20,232 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
TNX Administrator
20,232 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

I've been to Coalinga, just down the road from Lemoore. Nice area and was there for their last big earthquake.

·
on line
975 Posts
Welcome to the Party!

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome! Are you going to do a write up on the Hi Desert Roundup? Sounds like you guys had a blast.

Rob

·
on line
1,891 Posts
Welcome!!

:cheers:

Haha, I remember breaking down in Coalinga once, it was many years ago, I think I was in elementary school at the time, I thought that place was out in the middle of nowhere, but pretty cool place though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts