Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Friends,
Got a happy news from the shop that, the OLD MAN EMU HD kit I ordered is on its way after a long wait.
Since I am not good with tools so wondering what r the options ,,,best place to get it installed in Edmonton and what will be the rates ?
Any suggestions.....

Also if any one interested in a run from Edmonton or knows a good place for wheeling....I ll be down..:crybaby:

·
Registered
236 Posts
before you go to a shop i would see if some locals will have a wrench day with you to help you out. some beer and food should be payment enough in most cases. if you go wheeling with modded vehicles, those are the people that may help you out.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I think we did Antonio's suspension swap in about 4 hours in my garage. Well, Antonio did it, and Adam mostly helped. I made burgers and drank beer. So, there's that option... Except we're in Calgary.

Who sells ARB/OME in Edmonton? Call them and ask for a quote. Call the dealer and ask for a quote. Call your favourite independent mechanic and ask for a quote. It's a straight forward nuts n bolts job ( maybe sawzall ) but, shop time and labour is expensive.

Once you get those quotes you might decide to do it yourself to save money. You'll need an alignment after. Good luck.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Crash App

·
Registered
16 Posts
Try Tonka Offroad, just off Argyll. They did some work on my truck and did a great job, brought my own parts in for install and they had no problem doing the work. Really friendly people as well, and didn't feel like I was getting ripped off like at every Nissan dealer in Edmonton. They are pretty busy though, so give them a call to set up a time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts