294 Posts
What about Frontiers? LOLZ

I was out w/ a first-gen x if that helps! LOLZ

·
on line
3,272 Posts
Epic228 said:

Do you know the owner of that first gen? That is a really cool bumper he has. I would love to know what kind it is or where he got it.

·
on line
294 Posts
KillJoy LosAngeles said:
Epic228 said:

Do you know the owner of that first gen? That is a really cool bumper he has. I would love to know what kind it is or where he got it.
yeah, he's got a built 2001 x. everything is custom tho- custom tube bumper, custom sliders...soon-to-be custom rear bumper/tire carrier and a partial exo-cage.

i think there's some more pics on this site (this is the guy who built it for him)...yeah, here: http://www.solofabworks.com/01xterra.htm

sorry-the guy is over here on the east, but i'm sure those pics can help you find someone to custom-fab something similar.

·
on line
615 Posts
hahah.....just a beach house.....no wheeling on dunes or the fun police slap a big ol' fine on ya....i parked right beside the dunes, you can see the tracks from the other home's traffic at the bottom of the picture...big group stays at the house (6 bedrooms), makes the house a bit more reasonable on the wallet

·
on line
58 Posts
Howzit, Veterans day at waimanalo beach. Check out rabbit island in the background. Aloha, nalu's one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts