Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
on line
628 Posts
Looks to be just as nice of a day up there as it is down here, I'm headed out to the beach myself (Padre Island). Those pics really show your lift well, just as I am about to lift mine with Top Gunz and Mini Deavers hopefully next weekend (just waiting on the Cam Bolts from yournissanparts, expecting them on Thurs.) I am already looking forward to upgrading to the Radflos (w/o TC UCA) in the next few months.

·
on line
245 Posts
Pics look great. Just curious because i'm thinking of throwing my spare up top, after seeing how trashed it's getting being under the X, are you using anything to secure your tire to the roof?

·
on line
245 Posts
willgr1 said:
i have a ratchet strap holding it down...for now, eventually i'll fab up a bracket.
Nice, let me know how the bracket fabbing goes. I might just have to do something like that. I don't think I could sleep at night paying as much for the spare tire mount from yakima as i spent on my rack!

·
on line
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my girlfriend is on the right (taller one (the one on the roof)), my sister is on the left....a pic from my sister's visit last weekend.

don't make me regret posting this picture...please.

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: Truck, is there a Truck there--

-Man, what a DOLL-

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO

·
on line
369 Posts
Good job brother. Nice to see a fellow Xer with a hot girlfriend, these Xterras just reel in the hot ones I guess. You have a really clean looking ride too bro, I really like it.

·
on line
2,459 Posts
How do you like those Durango MT tires? I was thinking about getting them but the only place I could find that sold them doesn't have them anymore.

Where did you get yours?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts