Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember reading somewhere that someone heard that Fabtech was working on a lift kit for the X. Sent them an e-mail. This is the response I received;

Sorry nothing in the works as of yet, we just completed a Frontier kit. Sorry

Armen Mosikian
Tech Manager
Fabtech Motorsports
909-597-7800
877-432-2832
http://www.fabtechmotorsports.com/

I sent him another e-mail to attempt to get some details on the height of the kit and what they're doing for the front end (spacers, coilovers, whatever...). We'll see what happens.

·
on line
335 Posts
that's interesting..

if they really have a kit for the 05+ frontiers...it should work in the front for the X. its the same in the front...

and the rear is easy.

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OregonX said:
I remember reading somewhere that someone heard that Fabtech was working on a lift kit for the X. Sent them an e-mail. This is the response I received;

Sorry nothing in the works as of yet, we just completed a Frontier kit. Sorry

Armen Mosikian
Tech Manager
Fabtech Motorsports
909-597-7800
877-432-2832
http://www.fabtechmotorsports.com/

I sent him another e-mail to attempt to get some details on the height of the kit and what they're doing for the front end (spacers, coilovers, whatever...). We'll see what happens.
Alright, I sent him another e-mail. He told me that he didn't know (WTF?) but to "check back next month before they start shipping."

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just checked out the forums at ClubFrontier. There was someone on there who spoke to Greg at PRG. According to this person, Greg told them that he was good friends with someone at Fabtech and learned that they were working on a 5 inch kit....

·
on line
87 Posts
Like everyone says if they do a kit for the frontier we can throw it on the x so it sounds good to me. Maybe like a 6 or 6.5 inch would be nice for later when gears come around.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts