Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
on line
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i got my X march of 07 and within a month someone busted my window TWICE i was so enraged and the very sight of a suspicious looking person brought me more anger well after experiencing that my dimwitted dealer dinged both of my front doors while giving it a simple oil change so 3 days without my X i get it back freshly painted but the paint had a gloss look on it any time the sun was shining on it and i also i had an accident with it going 60mph and hitting another car which felt like nothing though (safe indeed) but i believe that is all the bad luck i have had with it it was probably pay back for stuff that i had did but who knows at least now things are going good with the x since i ve added stuff :compress: please do post if any bad things have happened to your x lol my x is only 10 months old and has been through so much

·
on line
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TXterra37 said:
MASSIVE hail damage to hood the day before I had to leave for two weeks to go play Army. While I was gone, some a-hole Mexican bashed into my X (plus 10 others on my street) and stole my entire front dash almost, head unit, Sirius receiver, amp, sub...I almost cried when I heard this from my g/f on the voicemail!
i know man messing with another mans property ESPECIALLY A CAR that they have worked on is A DEATH WISH speaking of that yesterday in front of my friends house some punk ass kids were hanging out by my X i came out so angry and pumped ready to kill but they kept on trucking i was like does that look like a F'n chair if they werent like 15 i would have broken them in half man i was really pumped and it was after a game of good ole tackle football so i had attack mode set lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts