Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

161 - 179 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
dude... I love that video.. so many laughs.

xsleep.jpg

this is my most recent solo camping/sleep set up, i have a plastic crate behind the passenger side, and behind the front seat I put back packs and other stuff. I put the cooler in the floor of the front passenger seat and my regular back pack in the front seat. yellow top crates are full of camping/ cook stuff and emergency/ recovery gear. The passenger seat is foloded back in a more normal position while driving then i put it down when i set up camp.

I also throw random stuff on top of the sleeping bag and put a moving blanket over it, then strap it all down with bungees so it doesn't rattle/ shift.

works great for solo camping.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
dude... I love that video.. so many laughs.

View attachment 123509

this is my most recent solo camping/sleep set up, i have a plastic crate behind the passenger side, and behind the front seat I put back packs and other stuff. I put the cooler in the floor of the front passenger seat and my regular back pack in the front seat. yellow top crates are full of camping/ cook stuff and emergency/ recovery gear. The passenger seat is foloded back in a more normal position while driving then i put it down when i set up camp.

I also throw random stuff on top of the sleeping bag and put a moving blanket over it, then strap it all down with bungees so it doesn't rattle/ shift.

works great for solo camping.

thanks! i tried to film my buddy's E-150 this weekend but i slept poorly the night before and then offroaded for 7hrs so i think the video kind of sucks, going to have to re-film it.

kit looks good, again nice easy setup, totally functional (y)

161 - 179 of 179 Posts