Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
41 - 60 of 314 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Broll, dude ive been watching your video Pickle Gulch. Black Hawk, CO. Solo. #48,

i want to go there and run that trail and maybe camp there. ive googled it and cant find it. It didnt even come up in alltrails. can you post some directions or link to map of the trail?

thanks in advance!

edit, i found the problem, i searched pike gulch not pickle gulch, Doh!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
yea it's pretty popular, had me worried for a sec haha. thanks for watching!

Reactions: mtnbound

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
yea it's pretty popular, had me worried for a sec haha. thanks for watching!
hey man!

went out saturday with fellow tnx'er Kryter! super fun area,loved the drive up to blackhawk. we started up pickle gulch but got alittle concerned with the rock shelf and gettgin up over that with no damage. so we turned around and went further up missuori gulch road and found another cool little trail with some great camping spots. I didnt camp due to the wind. but it was a fun trip.

thanks for posting your vids, it really helps someone like me learn of new places to go.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
awesome, sounds like a good day anyway! thank you so much, i have 5 videos scheduled as of now so should be able to keep up with one a week. tuesdays at 4:00!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
or anything besides a Tacoma haha! thanks for watching, since you've been around a bit is there anything you don't like or want more of?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
thanks! i definitely didn't think it was possible when i came around the corner but that's the fun puzzle part haha. the first few years offroading i was constantly surprised what lightly modified rigs could do, now i just compare stuff to obstacles i've already done. the one you mention made me less scared for China Wall which is next weeks video haha.

41 - 60 of 314 Posts