Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

241 - 251 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just got my first Xterra last month - can't wait to get out and explore - after watching a handful of your vids - I'm nine-kinds of jealous of all the exploring you've done - so good. I grew up in Littleton (near Arapaho & Holly) - in OH now, but in CO often. Nursing a broken collarbone/surgery now (MTB crash) - but, after that - your vids have me stoked to get my X dirty! (I work in content/creative industry - and KNOW how much work these videos are - great stuff!)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #242
I just got my first Xterra last month - can't wait to get out and explore - after watching a handful of your vids - I'm nine-kinds of jealous of all the exploring you've done - so good. I grew up in Littleton (near Arapaho & Holly) - in OH now, but in CO often. Nursing a broken collarbone/surgery now (MTB crash) - but, after that - your vids have me stoked to get my X dirty! (I work in content/creative industry - and KNOW how much work these videos are - great stuff!)
that's awesome thank you so much! i have a love/hate relationship with the videos haha, i go through many phases from start to finish of each one but as soon as i'm done it's like "ok, what's next?" haha. i live in Littleton right now and my girlfriend is from OH so you're in good company, hope you heal up soon!

·
Registered
3 Posts
That looks like a sweet trail and the smoke adds a cool effect. I'll bet it's amazing when it's a clear day.
yea it was a weird day for sure. i've done this trail in the past and hit McClellan on a clear day as well, it's definitely one of the most scenic areas i've been to.

Reactions: scoyoc

·
Registered
3 Posts
Um... Decided to change your username?
haha i was using my old work email for this site and 3yrs after i left the business they turned it off! i contacted TNX about switching my login to my current email but haven't heard anything back. i also called my old office and they said they'd turn it back on but they definitely haven't. figured i'd make a new one because i'm not sure either thing will work.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #251

ok i'm back and Offrode was me, got it all figured out.

Reactions: CAchief
241 - 251 of 251 Posts