·
on line
2,938 Posts
33x10.50-16LT?

Awesome looking.

·
on line
1,320 Posts
Awesome pics... but that doesn't look like anything down near Weston... red clay and rock, i'm guessing if you anywhere near FL in those pics it's Tallahassee area or maybe Georgia

·
on line
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lifeinthesouth said:
Awesome pics... but that doesn't look like anything down near Weston... red clay and rock, i'm guessing if you anywhere near FL in those pics it's Tallahassee area or maybe Georgia
North Carolina. I just drove 750 miles each way to get there. :geek:

·
on line
86 Posts
Looking awesome! close set up to mine, i just need the rear bumber and the rack... and the locker;)

·
on line
86 Posts
actually the more i look at yours, the more i like it! I have a black front bumper but i think the gray looks better.

you running coils and spacers? seems taller up front then mine, with just the coils...

·
on line
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yobuck said:
actually the more i look at yours, the more i like it! I have a black front bumper but i think the gray looks better.

you running coils and spacers? seems taller up front then mine, with just the coils...
Yep, I'm running coils + spacers cut to give me an extra inch.

·
Super Moderator
2,600 Posts
Offroad said:
yobuck said:

I'm assuming the AC coils. Which spacers and shackles are you using?

·
on line
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mtdewmike said:
Offroad said:
yobuck said:

I'm assuming the AC coils. Which spacers and shackles are you using?
AC coils, AC AAL + Calmini AAL, Calmini spacer.

·
on line
86 Posts
wait... that doesn't add up...

too many AALs....

you have different control arms? what about a dropped diff?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts