Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

101 - 120 of 128 Posts

·
on line
723 Posts
ive been thinking about getting two glass packs put in just behind the o2 sensor on the b pipes. Not sure if it would help much.

·
on line
7,141 Posts
Nick,
Soon as you have a set in hand, text me and i'll send ya the $$. I'll take them to UpRev and do a few dyno pulls since i'll be updating my tune anyways.

-t
ever do the dyno tests?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Just ordered mine....hope they don't drone with the OEM exhaust.

--Sk

·
on line
723 Posts
I think youll be more than fine with stock exhaust, even if you had a catback system i cant see it being bad.

·
Registered
210 Posts
please report back.... i'm on the fence.
Just heard back from Nick at PreRunnerParts....it's gonna be 2 more weeks before he gets B-Pipes in stock...so it will be a while before I get them installed.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Anyone heard from Nick lately on the availability of these?

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
I've still got an oder in for a cat back for 9/2.... He's fairly responsive over email. DT just isnt getting around to making these parts.

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
The "B" pipes will be shippig by Tuesday as they are actually in welding now. The catbacks are about to go into welding so they should hopefully be next week too!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
My cost on the "B" pipes has gone up but I have eaten the difference. Thsi being said it also ate up any wiggle room.

Sorry

·
Registered
210 Posts
please report back.... i'm on the fence.

Got my 'B' pipes installed.....nice, quality product.

Regarding the exhaust note.....there IS a differnce over stock. My entire exhaust is OEM with only the 'B' pipes installed. There is a slight bit of resonance at 2/3rds throttle and at WOT the exhaust is a bit more rhaspy. At normal driving speeds, there is no resonance so it's not annoying. I like it.

Next purchase will be the the DT Cat-Back system.

:bounce:

·
Registered
5 Posts
B Pipes

I'm definitely in for a set of B's. Let me know when I can order them for $195.00. If I need to pop for $205.00 now because you need more buyers, I understand. Just let me know either way. Thanks.:eek:ccasion5:

·
Registered
633 Posts
101 - 120 of 128 Posts