Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys I have been able to have DT design some B-pipes for the X. They will be aluminized 2.25" straight through. They will be a direct bolt on application with o2 bungs installed. The group buy price is going to be $195 SHIPPED. How does this sound to everybody? Obviously if i can get 20 people on board than i can drop the price a little bit more but this part is not going to make anybody rich:crybaby:

Thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ok guys I have been able to have DT design some B-pipes for the X. They will be aluminized 2.25" straight through. They will be a direct bolt on application with o2 bungs installed. The group buy price is going to be $195 SHIPPED. How does this sound to everybody? Obviously if i can get 20 people on board than i can drop the price a little bit more but this part is not going to make anybody rich:crybaby:

Thanks
Hello Nick, not familiar with these went to the DT web site and a search came up empty.
How would these improve my long tube catback set up?
Any photos? Thanks Don
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Veteran - Deceased Member; 03/18/1975 - 08/16/2012
2,082 Posts
Can i use the b tubes after i install the long tube headers??? Where do they fit? Infront of or behind cat 1? Or infront of cat 2? If they work with the long tube headers i'm interested after i here your results on the dyno. Thank you, good idea!

·
on line
5,042 Posts
If you install LT's you won't have primary cats, just cat 2s
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
5,042 Posts
I believe these B-pipes would go from your cats to the muff.

·
Registered
533 Posts
If you have the DT long tubes, and order these B pipes, you will have no cats. That is the way I read it in prerunners initial B-pipe thread.

·
on line
5,042 Posts
And there you have it. No cats for you then? ^^

·
Registered
210 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
1 - 20 of 128 Posts