Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys I have been able to have DT design some B-pipes for the X. They will be aluminized 2.25" straight through. They will be a direct bolt on application with o2 bungs installed. The group buy price is going to be $195 SHIPPED. How does this sound to everybody? Obviously if i can get 20 people on board than i can drop the price a little bit more but this part is not going to make anybody rich:crybaby:

Thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ok guys I have been able to have DT design some B-pipes for the X. They will be aluminized 2.25" straight through. They will be a direct bolt on application with o2 bungs installed. The group buy price is going to be $195 SHIPPED. How does this sound to everybody? Obviously if i can get 20 people on board than i can drop the price a little bit more but this part is not going to make anybody rich:crybaby:

Thanks
Hello Nick, not familiar with these went to the DT web site and a search came up empty.
How would these improve my long tube catback set up?
Any photos? Thanks Don
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
If you install LT's you won't have primary cats, just cat 2s
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
I believe these B-pipes would go from your cats to the muff.

·
Registered
533 Posts
If you have the DT long tubes, and order these B pipes, you will have no cats. That is the way I read it in prerunners initial B-pipe thread.

·
Registered
207 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
1 - 20 of 128 Posts