Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
on line
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know and done up to the 9's. Those seats are BEAUTIFUL! Someone could buy that and have one of the nicest moddest 2nd gen X's around.

·
on line
2,072 Posts
WOW, nice X.
What are th esilver rods next to the rear shocks

·
on line
3,262 Posts
I would frigging buy that thing if I didnt have one already, that is almost identical

Except for color and better suspension parts, and super charger, and.... wait come to think of it that thing is a piece of crap compared to mine!! :cheers: :cheers:

·
on line
423 Posts
XterraDude said:
Bueller44 said:
WOW, nice X.
Those are Sway bar disconnects. All you have to do is pull four cotter pins and your sway bar is free.
Actually, they are just the calmini sway bar connectors to compensate for the lift.

The decal on the door is interesting...maybe it was a show truck? Price is way cheap though.

·
on line
1,127 Posts
JtaoJ said:
XterraDude said:
Bueller44 said:
WOW, nice X.
Those are Sway bar disconnects. All you have to do is pull four cotter pins and your sway bar is free.
Actually, they are just the calmini sway bar connectors to compensate for the lift.

The decal on the door is interesting...maybe it was a show truck? Price is way cheap though.
opps my bad I didn't look close enough. Thanks for catching that.

·
In Limbo
9,460 Posts
That is still a great looking truck regardless of whether or not it is a salvage, which it may or may not be depending on it being a show truck or not.

I didn't know Calmini made rear bumbers for the 2nd gens... Cool.

·
on line
896 Posts
that thing is pretty sweet although I'm a little torn on the seats on the back, they look cool, but probably not too practical (at least for me), but all in all, that thing is kick ass

·
on line
63 Posts
I'm glad I saw this because those are the rims that I'm going to order, but I wasn't sure if they would fit over the calipers. Procomp 7189's FYI.

·
on line
1,340 Posts
Looks like OFFROADX'S truck.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Hmmm....there are some interesting things about this.

Notice how come pics have a Calmini sticker on the back window and some do not? Also, notice how in one pic there is an "Optimia Battery" sticker on the door, but not in the rest?

Wonder why that is.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts