Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
on line
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some parts from NoT the other day. Brian stayed in contact, let me know when my order was ready, and was really great about the whole deal. I ended up running there to get the parts since I'm kind of local, and Brian even printed out the install instructions for me.

Great job. I wish everyone had customer service like this.

Thanks,

Paul

·
on line
351 Posts
Outstanding service!!!

I've ordered a number of things from Nissan of Turnersville, and I've never had a bad experience! Shipping is lightning fast, customer service is awesome, and they give you a discount for being a forum member! Can't ask for better than that! Highly recommend!!!!!

·
on line
166 Posts
I placed an order with them earlier this week and it arrived from DHL today in perfect condition, i'll be back for more :)

·
on line
1,831 Posts
So I find that every time Shaddow posts I catch myself speaking to his avatar...

Dude, you need to post more often.

:)

·
on line
131 Posts
These guys (mainly Brian) are truly great! It's hard nowadays to find excellent customer service, especially when buying from a website.
I had ordered the in-channel vent visors for our '07 X in January of this year. One of the visors fell out (this has happened to me twice with WeatherTech) and was subsequently run over by a truck, destroying it. Brian sent us another complete set at N/C to replace the one piece that was missing. This was after my calling Wade and offering to purchase a replacement, and their telling me to go through the original seller to get a replacement. I even offered to pay for the replacement part from yournissanparts.com, but Brian said he would get Wade to replace the set he sent to me.
We will definitely purchase from him in the future, and I encourage all who read this to do the same. Not only are the prices competitive (and they offer us a discount code), but their service is second to none.

·
on line
28 Posts
couldn't agree more, great price and fast shipment. i wish i knew about the discount code earlier cause I didn't use it for my first other. w/i the last month, i had prob spend close to 500 dollars from them. thanks for the awesome service.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts