Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on line
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed an Eclipse AVN2210p MKII this week. Over all I like it and it fits what I was looking for. It has built in bluetooth, USB plug in the front, detachable TomTom navigation unit, double din design (I like them better than the single din units). I also bought the ipod cable... but after I put the dash together I realized I forgot to plug it in... oh well. I'll just have to install it another day.

Here it is installed. It fits great side to side, and at the top, but there is about 1/4 gap on the bottom. When i do the ipod cable I might toss a couple washers on the top bolts and see if I can't even out the gap top and bottom.

Daytime navigation.

Night time navigation.

Connected to my blackberry. Can make calls and receive calls, uploaded my phonebook as well.

Radio

CD

TomTom Detached.

It's nice, I don't have to hit ok to a disclaimer every time I turn that car on, can put a new destination in while moving, calls are clear. I am going to try out the USB now that i have found my thumb drive. Bought it on e-bay for $445 ($600 at crutchfield), the ipod cable and wiring kit from Crutchfield ($29 and $12). For the price it's hard to beat. I looked at the Avic-D3 but everything was an extra so the cost went up to higher than what I wanted to spend, and I didn't care for the 2D navigation. I don't care about watching a DVD in my car so that wasn't an important feature.

·
on line
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
S_e_X-Terra said:
I like how its all one unit... where do CD's go??
The tilt button (has like 6 different settings for the angle you view it from, but since the HU is so high in our trucks it's almost a perfect angle by default) also ejects the CD. The hole face of the unit tilts down and outwards and exposes the CD slot.

miles said:
Thanks

·
on line
148 Posts
Looks sharp. I like the front usb port, wish mine had that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts