Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently Ordered again from YourNissan. Saved a lot of Cash doing a In Cabin Filter replacement on my own. Some Oil Filters and such. These guys are great. I give my local dealer chance to match price, even with shipping he can't. Well, he can but he is a "Stealer" LOL On the Fog Light kit he matched price only after I ordered from YourNissan. LOL "Better late than Never?" Anyways. Nice Touch having new washers for plug tapped to each filter. Gigantic!

Now, I notice people are doing the ad an OFF ROAD badge. How's about putting that in as an add on to order direct also? (I already did that)

I may go as Far as NJ to buy by Next X. Just to show where my heart is. World wide Bank Draft is good in any state.

MC

·
on line
1,407 Posts
I would agree with the praise. I have had a slight issue with ordering online, but Brian has been super helpful and got everything resolved. I will be buying from Nissan of Turnersville again!

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had slight issues both times but, they way they handle issues will keep you coming back. I shop there 1st! They support us aftermarket type. And ya Notice when i made my Fog Lamp Flub up they were going to help me if I ruined the part. Took the stress off me - Priceless. MC

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
Sorry been missing for a while guys, it takes time to give that Great Service. I appreciate all the GREAT words, I run this business like my own, so you always talk to the top man!

Brian

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
USMC XTERRA said:
I recently Ordered again from YourNissan. Saved a lot of Cash doing a In Cabin Filter replacement on my own. Some Oil Filters and such. These guys are great. I give my local dealer chance to match price, even with shipping he can't. Well, he can but he is a "Stealer" LOL On the Fog Light kit he matched price only after I ordered from YourNissan. LOL "Better late than Never?" Anyways. Nice Touch having new washers for plug tapped to each filter. Gigantic!

Now, I notice people are doing the ad an OFF ROAD badge. How's about putting that in as an add on to order direct also? (I already did that)

I may go as Far as NJ to buy by Next X. Just to show where my heart is. World wide Bank Draft is good in any state.

MC
I apologize if I am asking a stupid question, but are you asking me to add the OFF ROAD Badging to the site???

·
on line
2,938 Posts
USMC XTERRA said:
Yep! It's done!
MC
Funny!. The only Non-orginally OR X that can claim this is Cornick. He was an S and now is a OR.

·
on line
1,884 Posts
kokopop said:
Funny!. The only Non-orginally OR X that can claim this is Cornick. He was an S and now is a OR.
So what do we call Ponyboy's? Other than AWESOME!!!

·
on line
2,938 Posts
RogueClimber said:
kokopop said:
So what do we call Ponyboy's? Other than AWESOME!!!
It should be called "Your Jealous" To which I reply Hell Ya.

·
on line
1,884 Posts
I won't even go on RMXC runs now because I'm embarassed to park next to Pony! :geek:

·
on line
3,262 Posts
OregonX said:
RogueClimber said:
I won't even go on RMXC runs now because I'm embarassed to park next to Pony! :geek:
Seriously... every time I see a new picture of his rig on this board somewhere I feel like less of a man (sad but true).

Dont worry guys, in a couple of years every other X on the road will be SASed. Then ponyboy will just be another looser like all of us. :toothy3: J/K

·
on line
315 Posts
I ordered yesterday afternoon, a new air filter and new in-cabin microfilter (does the dealership seriously charge $70 for that thing? they must be nuts...) and Brian sent them out so quick that they got to my door this morning! Amazing! I guess being close to NJ helps...but thanks! I also got my fog light kit from him...his prices are unbeatable and of course the service rocks! Another :thumbright: here!

·
on line
576 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
OregonX said:
RogueClimber said:
Seriously... every time I see a new picture of his rig on this board somewhere I feel like less of a man (sad but true).

Dont worry guys, in a couple of years every other X on the road will be SASed. Then ponyboy will just be another looser like all of us. :toothy3: J/K
Hurry up and get yours done ;)

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Just ordered some new rear shock bolts from Tunersville. Great Service. Both of my local dealerships screwed up the order and wanted $6 a bolt and $5 for the nut.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just Love that place! They take the steam out of ordering over the net because you know they will be square with you and they not only know what they are doing but they know what we are doing. Case in point, the fog lamp kit. Other dealers haven't a clue.

So, If you don't know ...what you don't know you are safe dealing with Turnersville! They'll cover for ya!

Hey they read thenewx.org!

MC

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
AHHH You are making me blush... :toothy6:

I actually need you guys, I am not an X Owner, so I need you guy to tell me what you like, that way I can stay in the loop!!

B

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
But that's the difference, you ARE in the loop!

The other dealers, "Don't know ....what they don't know."

Thanks, if it were not for you, I would have two holes in my Bumper where the fog lamps go, no way to get back in when I lock my keys in the car, no Spare oil filters with the metal gaskets attached, No Clone OFF ROAD letters, the list goes on but my memory has faded, you have the Idea.

Local dealer has no interest in what we do, although he's good about not voiding a warranty.... that's a plus. He does get a kick out of the craziness though between us and the drifters LOL

MC

1 - 20 of 22 Posts