Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sexterra

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's this month's pics. You will have 7 days to vote.

KXnut

Dbax

brutus

mcampana

xterravt

Old Navy

Lifeinthesouth

Lonesome Crow

xtatik

Bueller44

syndicate

Shadow

RockymtnX

Oregonx

irp88

Cornick

muzikman

matrix12480

Jimbo

TXterra37

sexterra

·
on line
2,248 Posts
I'll admit, that Cornick shot is bad @ss. I still had to use my one and only vote for (not myself) Sexterra. The photo ain't the greatest, but c'mon, 35s and a supercharger. You gotta love that. Good luck everybody.

By the way Dan, if you had posted a photo I would have voted for the Godfather.

P.S. Some of the picture links seem to be broken...

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well guys,

I'm going to allow the family to make this call. Do you guys want the poll to keep running until the 7th day or call it early and give the award to Cornick?

·
on line
1,320 Posts
man, some tough competition here! I gotta give it to OregonX and Cornick for the straight up [email protected] action shots but xtatik and rockymtnx's are great as far as composition, scenery and so on goes.
rockymtnx, you get my vote this time... that's a great shot!

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Well I was not paying attention and voted for my favorite truck, I didnt realize it was for best photo....

·
on line
15,651 Posts
All the same thing. Some people will vote for the photo they like best, be it because it's a good photo or becuase they like the truck in it.

·
on line
358 Posts
I have to say but the vote needs to be the rig and the picture. Otherwise if we have a TOTM every month and we vote for the best rig then it would be the same rigs month after month, the highly moded ones. There could be an awesome Xterra that never leaves the road and there are bone stock ones that are able to climb trees.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
I don't think it has to be so scientific. Pic the photo you like best. If you pick it because it's a cool photo, cool. If you pick it because the truck is bad arse, no problem. If you pick it because you like the person best, so be it.

Although there are no rules posted yet (lost them when the forum went down), part of the rules is a person is only allowed to win once a year, so you will have different rigs each month.

·
on line
3,218 Posts
LOL, too much thought going into this..
What about this?

Does that count? Or this?

The sum can be no greater than its parts..
:bigsmurf:

·
on line
4,593 Posts
DBAX I think you're right in many ways.

We all have this truck for our own reasons, but IMO what we enjoy about this vehicle is what sets it apart from the run of the mill 'trucks' on the market: It's amazing abilities at a stock level, and a fantastic platform to mod from. It's a sports platform to take from the beach to forest to mountains ... we are generation X.

XTATIK and ROCKYMTNX showcase these traits in beautiful form.

My vote for OregonX was an extension of this: A modded truck with the gumption to take on the Rubicon and give a general neener-neener to what is typically considered a short-wheel base (Jeep) only trail.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts