Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A's NightX
Year: 2011
Make: Nissan
Model: Xterra
Trim: Pro-4X
Color: Night Armor

Mods:
NightX is still very much stock, for now.

Tires:
Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 265/75R16

Electrical:

Exterior Mods:
Rear diff breather extension-routed to the engine bay

Removed
Removed rear mud flaps

NightX Pictures:

NightX Brand New

Old SilverX Pictures:
Old SilverX Brand New

First time off road

And already on 3 wheels

Getting our Christmas tree

Just having fun

Fog light by-pass

New Tires

·
on line
16,147 Posts
very very nice! awesome shots! looking forward to see how this Xterra progresses through her life(modwise) :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
So after careful consideration we decided to trade SilverX in. In her place we picked up NightX:iconbiggrin:

My wife and I have really loved SilverX and really didn't want to go away from the X platform. But we did look around to see if any other could replace her without incurring a huge cost increase. The answer was no. We looked at the usual candidates: 4Runner, FJ, Jeeps. But at the end of it all our local Nissan dealer gave us a great deal on the New Night Armor Pro-4X and a great deal for our old Silver Lighting Off-Road, a lot more than KBB. Plus they included the 100k mile extended warranty with $0 deductible. I was actually pretty surprised. So needless to say they made it hard to pass up.

But like I said we really loved SilverX so trading her in made my wife and I feel like we were abandoning her:dontknow: What made it even worse was that we took our Goodyear Wranglers Duratacs back. Oh well, enough said here is NightX at home.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Well to be honest there really wasn't a strong reason for the trade besides getting a new updated version. I mean she was still in great condition. Sure she started to make a few odd sounds at startup but nothing I was alarmed with.

But with that said she was probably at the best point for trade to get our money worth out of her; miles and condition wise. Which is probably why they gave us such a great deal because I kept telling them "our X is still in great condition and that wouldn't justify me trading or buy a new one." We kept saying that until they both made sense.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 14 of 14 Posts