Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
on line
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want/need more articulation in the front of my Xterra. I have stock springs, AC spacers and stock UCAs. I know I can get more down travel with aftermarket UCAs. I only get a little of up travel. Is there anything I can do to get more up travel?

·
on line
1,792 Posts
The Titan swap or some other method that moves the wheels outboard (I have custom longer shafts, Titan lowers and SLR uppers) and lengthens the axle half-shafts. Then your stock fenders are in the way, but you can trim. That's the road to really increasing front travel.

Oh, or an SAS.

·
on line
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess I'm looking for coils that will work better than stock.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
How bout removing the swaybar? I heard that will get you more flex but at the same time im not sure about stability. There have been some posts regarding this.

·
on line
564 Posts
Gerdo said:
I want/need more articulation in the front of my Xterra. I have stock springs, AC spacers and stock UCAs. I know I can get more down travel with aftermarket UCAs. I only get a little of up travel. Is there anything I can do to get more up travel?

Ditch the spacers and go with the radflos and TC UCA's. Then disconnect the front sway bar. This will give you about the best articulation with "nearly" stock components...or go with a titan front end or SAS.

Rob

·
on line
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK. How about Radflos?

Do I go with the TC UCAs or the PRG UCAs?

If I go Radflos I'll want about 1 1/2" more height in the back. What is the best option there?

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Greg doesnt sell the TC uca's any more so your only choice is the PRG's. As for the rear, since you already have shackles your only choice (well only easy and cheap choice) would be an AAL, or the mini pack. Greg will hook you up, just give him a call.

·
on line
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It sounds like the Radflos, UCAs, Mini pack and longer rear shocks are the way to go.

OR SAS, not going to happen!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts