Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on line
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well a few months ago ARB came out with a front winch bumper for the 2005+ Pathy's and I was hoping it would fit on the 2005 Xterra's.

Well I got bad news today saying the holes in the frame and part of the front framework as he described is different on the X. I asked if there was an ETA on when one might be available and he did not have any ideas but said design work is based on user need.

If you get a chance, even if you don't want one, email [email protected] stating interest in one being made for the new X. I think if they get enough feedback they might make one so as a fellow new x owner, I'm counting on you guys.

I'm sure this would be the same for all products we might want such as lockers so if you have time guys, just send a quick email.

Thanks

·
on line
1,479 Posts
great idea

·
on line
4 Posts
I emailed them and got this reply the next day.

"We plan do do it but I don't have a firm date for you yet. We'll put you on our notify list.

Jim Jackson
President
ARB-USA"

I'm sure the more emails they receive the sooner it will be available. I'll probably still buy a Shrockworks bumper, but it would be nice to see other designs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts