·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
There has been a second date and location added!
Saturday, April 6th, 2019, 0900 (9am) in Sturbridge, MA
All levels, makes and models welcome.
Info and sign up HERE!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Justin's awesome film of the Black/Blue Group at Rausch Creek Off-road Park during the April Fool's Run 2014. (NSFW, language at end)
[ame]http://vimeo.com/92776431[/ame]

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cut off date for event shirt/hoodie order is this Sunday, March 10th.
Don’t miss out!

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
I think I may have to alter my work schedule next year so I don't have to work Saturdays...:crying:

Love the sweatshirt design btw.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hope you will someday soon! Thanks for the love. I can ship if you order today as it is the last day to order a 2019 April Fools Run event shirt and/or hoodie.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I wanna come!

Cant sign up at nexterra, captcha and code are not working, and I sent an email to admin, no answer yet. Anybody able to help me? I registered for the event, but I dunno if that is enough

Thanks!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I wanna come!

Cant sign up at nexterra, captcha and code are not working, and I sent an email to admin, no answer yet. Anybody able to help me? I registered for the event, but I dunno if that is enough

Thanks!
It should be enough. Did you sign up for the MA or the Rausch run? What name did you use to sign up with?

I tried to register on the nexterra.org site but it says the captcha thing is down so I can't register
You don’t have to join the forum to sign up and or take part.
You should be able to sign up HERE for the MA run on the 6th and/or HERE for the Rausch run on the 27th.

We prefer you sign up so that we can inform the land owner in MA about the amount of vehicles we expect be on the property the day of the event.
At Rausch I’d like to know ahead of time if we need extra trail leaders.

However;
If you’re unable to join by then, just show up the day of, with cash and sign the waiver then
…this works and you won’t be turned away.

I’ll talk to the guys that run the board and try to get the “captcha thing” fixed so that you can join and participate.

Hope to see you on the trail!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It should be enough. Did you sign up for the MA or the Rausch run? What name did you use to sign up with?

I signed up for MA run-

Cant Register Forum Member 1 2005 Nissan Xterra Knight Armor Blue Wheeling
I see you are signed up for the event, you're good to go. I tell the guys in charge of the board and hopefully they can set you up on the forum.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts