Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
on line
1,574 Posts
wo! idk if i completly trust that. where are the mounting points?
and is that for the next gen?
and did you see the shipping?!

·
on line
2,077 Posts
the problem i see with it is it lists the same exact item for a lot of different vehicle models without listing years.

obviously not a vehicle specific part. i wouldn't trust it without seeing one mounted on a second gen.

·
on line
2,165 Posts
looks almost like it replaces the stock air dam that says Nissan on it...

·
on line
1,574 Posts
no, if u look closely u can see the corners are curved, but itt may just be a general model, and not the exact one for an X

·
on line
13,467 Posts
I emailed the seller and they wrote right back saying it went on top of the air damn, right above the wind shiled where the nissan letting is.

So are you people goona cheap out and make me buy this one too? Im the one who volunteerred to buy the smitty built seat cover to see if it fit. Someone buy this to see how it works out.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Problem I see is that you will most likely get a lot of windshield glare from having them mounted so far forward.

Shipping is also a bit high, but the cost it's self is pretty low, so it probably evens out.

·
on line
3,272 Posts
mcampana said:
I emailed the seller and they wrote right back saying it went on top of the air damn, right above the wind shiled where the nissan letting is.

So are you people goona cheap out and make me buy this one too? Im the one who volunteerred to buy the smitty built seat cover to see if it fit. Someone buy this to see how it works out.
that's the route i'm taking.........:cheers:

·
on line
13,467 Posts
Well i emailed and asked. The seller said he will give me a deal to buy it if i send him photos of it installed on my truck. So nya nya.

Not sure ill do it though. We'll see though. I like that they will match my extra dirving lights.

Cheap bastards.............. :bootyshake: :thefinger:

·
on line
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mcampana said:
I wont lie, i'm cheaping out on you. Sorry but i'm poor. Was just searching ebay and figured someone would be intrigued

·
on line
366 Posts
Hmm, this looks pretty cool. I'd like something like this that's a low profile vs putting it on top of the coleman roof rack.

I wonder if you can still use the cargo bin up top. (not like I do)

·
on line
366 Posts
mcampana said:
Dude, the light bar goes at the very bottom of the air dam, just above the windshield.
Hmm, I'd be the guinea pig, but I just spent a mess of money on the lift. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts