Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
on line
496 Posts
The radflo's might be your best option right now. You'll be able to choose your own spring rate and adj. the height if it sags. Or do what I did and have someone hack those POS LCA mounts off and make new ones that are 3/4" farther outboard and slightly lower and then order longer CV shafts (which still aren't here) remove or modify front sway bar to not hit the lower shock mount. :geek: Point is I don't have the same angles as Greg does on my cv's now but it's been a long hard learning curve that is still in progress. Besides I haven't even put the truck offroad since all this because my cv shafts still aren't here. Also my ac coils sagged pretty good w/ the Shrock bumper and with the 2" spacer and AC coils I'm not topping the stock shocks out but each person seems to have different results. Key thing is don't add spacers with the AC coils unless you plan on doing some expensive fabricating. It only cost $400 for the LCA mounts but it's costing around $550 for the CV shafts plus 185 for a spare CV assy that I had to send to RCV performance so they could copy it. :cyclopsani:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts