Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on line
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi-

Someone on a frontier forum directed me over here because I have the OEM roof rack and basket for 05+ Xterra that I am trying to get rid of. It has the gaskets, hardware, everything for install and is in perfect condition. I would prefer reasonably local (MA or RI) but am willing to ship if you are willing to pay. I am looking to get $200 for it all, plus shipping if applicable, but am also willing to negotiate. Shoot me an email at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks!

Danyelle

Also, I know it's a long shot but I have the front coilovers and rear shocks from a 2004 Titan with offroad package (Ranchos). Looking for $60 shipped obo. Thanks.

·
on line
1,574 Posts
welcome!
but u may want to have this moved to the swapmeet forum.
you may get more hits.
best of luck!
cam

·
on line
28 Posts
Basket

Are you selling the actual roof rack that comes with the X? I have actually been looking for basket for my 05 SE. Is the one you have new or used? I live in Mass too and may be interested in just the basket. Is it the Yakima one?

·
on line
187 Posts
lol....i need one~! but i live in cali and i would think that would be a LOT of shipping.....i agree this shoulda been posted in the swapmeet but...your front coils , ar they the ranchos? and how many miles are on them truthfully....for 60 shipped...im pretty down

1 - 5 of 5 Posts