Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
on line
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone seen one? im thinking of making something or at least parts of one. let me know

·
on line
1,206 Posts
I am yet to see a full exo cage on an X but have seen the fenders exo'ed...

·
on line
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you remember where that was? whats the website?

·
on line
3,218 Posts
Several for Gen1 out there.. None for a Gen2 I've seen, although Penski's done up some fender tubes for a Gen2 Fronty..

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Penski has them on his fronty and then there was a member with his fenders exo'ed... It was a black offroad I believe, I just cant remember his screen name.

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: I think "Fynearte" from XOC has the (tubed) X--

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: Or maybe it was just him taking pictures, crap, I don't know--

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO

·
on line
1,340 Posts
Muzikman said:
Shodan had a set of fender tubes run from his Shrockworks bumper to his Shrockworks sliders.

They were made by Ralph's Offroad Creations ( www.ralphsoffroad.com )
I have seen pic's of that X. Nice.

·
on line
1,054 Posts
I've actually been researching this project my ownself. I've been discussing with a few fabricators to see how I can go about having a exo-cage built for the Gen2. I'm having my uncle do up a photoshop version of it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I saw one done driving home from the mountains one day. Didn't get to stop and look but from what I did see, it was the sickest-looking X I've ever seen. :cheers:

·
on line
22,508 Posts

·
on line
239 Posts
This is the only one that I've ever seen. I'm not sure who's X this is though. If this was already posted sorry for the repost. My computer is not showing me the previous pics.

·
on line
1,457 Posts
theres an exo'ed first gen that lives in the neighborhood behind me. perhaps thats the same guy rook mentions

1 - 20 of 23 Posts