Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you have the listed build software that can be upgraded, download it and unzip. If you leave all the contents in the folder and drag that over to a USB drive the system won't recognize it. I had the same issue. I dragged the items inside the folder to the USB drive directly and it worked. I then followed the linked service bulletin steps, fairly straight forward. If you don't have the listed software, none of this matters, you'll have to figure out if your software even has an update available.

I just got it going. I did not realize a .7z file was a zip! Thank you for the help!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I found the .7z file for D407 and unzipped it to a 16Gb usb stick.
The system recognizes it and security validation is successful.
It start loading and gets to 68% where it starts some script. After that the screen goes blank and it starts over.
Anyone have an idea on how to get past that?
I noticed that the system version that showed on top in the original failure screen was
LCN2KAI_13.16V01
The D407 tries to load
LCN2KAI_13.14V40
Which must be older.
If only it would install. 😋

·
Registered
3 Posts
Found a version D605 and tried to load it. It validates the security, just like the D407 but also, when it gets somewhere around 60+% done it executes a script named something, something noaFS, where the screen goes blank and it starts over. This repeats.
I am wondering if the name of the script means that it expects a North American File System, whereas mine would be European.
So does anyone know where to get a European version?

·
NewX’er 4life
2,516 Posts
Found a version D605 and tried to load it. It validates the security, just like the D407 but also, when it gets somewhere around 60+% done it executes a script named something, something noaFS, where the screen goes blank and it starts over. This repeats.
I am wondering if the name of the script means that it expects a North American File System, whereas mine would be European.
So does anyone know where to get a European version?
That would have been important information before you asked lol! It won't work for yours, no idea on a Euro spec one either. Maybe contact your dealer and see what it would cost?

101 - 111 of 111 Posts