Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if I want a 3" lift so I was wondering if anyone has pics of an X with the 2" Radflos with the Deavers mini pak in the rear? I dont need to use the TC UCA's with the 2" Radflo's right? Thanks.

·
on line
463 Posts
Here's mine without upper control arms

They can be adjusted about another inch higher, if desired
Jim B

·
on line
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
prod39 said:
Here's mine without upper control arms

They can be adjusted about another inch higher, if desired
Jim B
Prod thanks, that looks perfect, exactly what I'm looking for with 285's and the bumper!

·
on line
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will it looks great! your right about the slight rake though, I'm not sure I'll go with both shackles and AAL because I will also be adding the bumper and winch, that may be a bit to much all said and done. What's the preffered option in the rear, shackles or AAL?

·
on line
2,077 Posts
i would say it depends on what you plan to do with the truck...if you're planning on towing, get the AAL, they'll add strength to the leaf pack. if you're not planning on towing, don't want to go through the stress of taking apart the leaf pack, buying new u-bolts, etc. and you don't mind the look of visible shackles get the shackles.

·
on line
704 Posts
willgr1 said:
here's the pics you pmed me about

Looks awesome. I do like the looks of the slight rake. It is better than the pre-Runner rake when the front is lifted all the way up and the rear is dragging on the road :) It definitely looks cool.

·
on line
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the reply guys, that makes sense about the shackles vs AAL.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts