Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of purchasing the full set of ome suspension off of rocky road outfitters. Just wondering if anyone has bought off of them and any good or bad feedback about seller. So far they have the cheapest price for the full suspension kit.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
I would go with nisstec as well. great company to deal with even with having stuff shipped to a cross border holding company for me. shipped the same day I ordered and got my suspension parts with in 2 days. will definitely be ordering from them when I need to replace my front suspension again

·
In Limbo
9,460 Posts
I bought a differential guard off of them and it shipped fast and arrived in perfect condition with a nice powder coat. It was well built, welded, and heavy duty. I would recommend them. And, since neither they nor Nisstec produce the OME suspension parts I say why not!

·
on line
10,980 Posts
I bought a set of their shock mount re-enforcement guards (linky) for when I get to building my new rear axle ... shipped as promised and looks exactly like what I expected. I have no complaints with the order, and the pieces look to be well made.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts