Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on line
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i just order a set of 17x9 moto metal mo957b's ( 120 something bucks) from 4wheelparts.com with 33x12.50x17 mickey mtz's. I was wondering if anybody was running them on there x's? Anyproblems or dislikes or hell even some postive stuff would be great. Man shipping to alaska sucks!!! :sign10:

·
on line
641 Posts
Re: anybody running moto metal mo957b? or any moto metal rim

akjeepin1981 said:
hey i just order a set of 17x9 moto metal mo957b's ( 120 something bucks) from 4wheelparts.com with 33x12.50x17 mickey mtz's. I was wondering if anybody was running them on there x's? Anyproblems or dislikes or hell even some postive stuff would be great. Man shipping to alaska sucks!!! :sign10:
Dude...so you ordered without first confirming if they will fit or not? Like mcampana said: "I hope for your sake those wheels fit dude." :)

·
on line
155 Posts
Yes they will fit. I can't say 100% but my 18's fit great. Now to the bad news. I'm not sure if you have the same BS or offset but your tires won't fit. I test fitted 33x12.50R18's and they cleared the fenders but rubbed on the frame. I tried the Interco STS. The MT MTZ are just as wide (actual size). It's such a tight fit with the 9" wide wheels I have a spreadsheet with the actual heights and widths from the factory website(since they vary so much). You can go about 12" wide and 33" tall with a 2" lift. If you go shorter you can go wider or if you go taller you can go narrower. Since it rubs on the frame your stuck with those sizes or living with some major frame rub... I'll post some pics if I can figure out how.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts