1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Yup. I run a Frankenstein-ed version of that. Good setup. It will get your bumper up in the air :D

·
Banned
4,806 Posts
Any1 running a Nisstec lift

Never seen that one before. You'll probably be the first person to ever do it which would explain why you didn't find any threads on it.

That or you don't know how to google something.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
Is the search tab INOP again?
You know, you've been back for a while now. I never tried to advertise this thread when you became active again because I PM'd you and you ignored it...just like you ignored all the other messages as this was taking place. Mainly I didn't want to act like I was digging for anything for covering things.

....BUT....this isn't the first post I've seen since you've been back where you were pretty much a fvcking d!ck. Why not take a step back and correct yourself before you try to belittle others? ....super helpful and informative post.

http://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=58324

·
on line
3,647 Posts
You know, you've been back for a while now. I never tried to advertise this thread when you became active again because I PM'd you and you ignored it...just like you ignored all the other messages as this was taking place. Mainly I didn't want to act like I was digging for anything for covering things.

....BUT....this isn't the first post I've seen since you've been back where you were pretty much a fvcking d!ck. Why not take a step back and correct yourself before you try to belittle others? ....super helpful and informative post.

http://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=58324
Ya know it's funny, when I returned I recall (not sure of the actual thread or specific post) were you did exactly the same things and were a "fuvking d!ck". I chalked up to you having a bad day or two cause through some conversations I knew you were more than a stand up guy. I'm not trying to start a internet war anything stupid. I do however (and this isn't sarcasm) want to thank you for posting the thread. I could not for life of me remember the dudes posting name to PM and I didn't have it in my PM history. And part of me being able to stop being a little bitch and unfvck the downward spiral I was on was to try and right my wrongs. Anything further though, you and I can take it to PMs.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
3,647 Posts
Does it really come with a single AAL? Think I have read good and bad about the single leaf version.
Moving on now.

It really is worth the extra money to go with a full pack. An AAL is more of a band aid. But I'm also not too fond of the OME packs, they settles more than I expected/hoped.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
Ya know it's funny, when I returned I recall (not sure of the actual thread or specific post) were you did exactly the same things and were a "fuvking d!ck". I chalked up to you having a bad day or two cause through some conversations I knew you were more than a stand up guy. I'm not trying to start a internet war anything stupid. I do however (and this isn't sarcasm) want to thank you for posting the thread. I could not for life of me remember the dudes posting name to PM and I didn't have it in my PM history. And part of me being able to stop being a little bitch and unfvck the downward spiral I was on was to try and right my wrongs. Anything further though, you and I can take it to PMs.
Posted via Mobile Device
PM Sent. At this time I know of no one that I have stolen from on this site. I may have offended with words, but if there is something beyond that, they need to speak up and let me know. I have always been accessible and returned PMs etc etc. If someone was wronged they sure never tried to tell me about it. I think you recall wrong, but please feel free to respond to my PM with actual facts not false accusations.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Don't have the radflo's but my single aal from nisstec has held up fine for almost 2 years now. Didn't settle much at all but didn't quite get the advertised 2".

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Yup. I run a Frankenstein-ed version of that. Good setup. It will get your bumper up in the air :D
Just to clarify, Blk11Xterra has got full armor + bumper so he is running a bit low on the trails. I had visions of reverse rake when I re-read that. Anyway...

Don't have the radflo's but my single aal from nisstec has held up fine for almost 2 years now. Didn't settle much at all but didn't quite get the advertised 2".
+1
I have been running the single AAL + an adjustable shackle (~3" lift) for around 6 months. No complaints. Obviously some custom alcans would be better but Nisstecs AAL does the job.

·
on line
3,647 Posts
PM Sent. At this time I know of no one that I have stolen from on this site. I may have offended with words, but if there is something beyond that, they need to speak up and let me know. I have always been accessible and returned PMs etc etc.
Well I didn't want to continue our pissing match in the guys thread, but I never implied that you "stole" from anyone. Just that you were a d!ck to other members which I really didn't care that you were.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
272 Posts
Moving on now.

It really is worth the extra money to go with a full pack. An AAL is more of a band aid. But I'm also not too fond of the OME packs, they settles more than I expected/hoped.
Posted via Mobile Device
The AAL will work well until the oem packs start to wear out especially since yours only have 16k on them. If you are going to pull any type of trailer, the OME HD packs are fantastic and they ride just as well with a load as without. Since you want to do it right the first time and if you have the extra 440$ go for the full pack. I personally bought the whole OME HD suspension, front and rear, and have nothing but awesome things to say about it

Rik

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I have TJM extended travel coil overs (HD, for heavy bumper & winch) and OME springs/radflo shocks in the back, have been very happy with this setup - all of which came from Nisstec.

I read a lot of posts here when shopping. I ended up reaching out to Nisstec and telling Chris exactly what I wanted to accomplish with the suspension an how much I could spend. He dialed me in perfectly and I've never regretted following his suggestions.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I have TJM extended travel coil overs (HD, for heavy bumper & winch) and OME springs/radflo shocks in the back, have been very happy with this setup - all of which came from Nisstec.

I read a lot of posts here when shopping. I ended up reaching out to Nisstec and telling Chris exactly what I wanted to accomplish with the suspension an how much I could spend. He dialed me in perfectly and I've never regretted following his suggestions.
When in doubt call Chris or anyone of their support team and they'll hook you up

Rik

1 - 16 of 16 Posts