Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a set of pro4x or OffRoad wheels for sale around Oklahoma or Texas if anyone know of some. Most for sale on the forum are local pickup or a bit pricy for shipping.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Ive got a set of OR wheels laying around. Im in NW Houston though, a little far to OKC. Im probably not going to ship them, just letting them sit around till someone local needs some.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Ive got a set of OR wheels laying around. Im in NW Houston though, a little far to OKC. Im probably not going to ship them, just letting them sit around till someone local needs some.
If ya'll work something out and aren't in a hurry, I could take them as far as D/FW sometime in the next month or two.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
If ya'll work something out and aren't in a hurry, I could take them as far as D/FW sometime in the next month or two.
To the OP I wouldn't mind being a holding unit for ya either. I'm just North of Dallas but work in Dallas.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That would work for me. I sent Shigman a PM but he hasn't responded yet so it depends how much he wants for them
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Hmmmmm i didn't get a PM
I saw some used ones on ebay for 499. Id let them go for 350. They have what I would consider normal wear and tear for 4 year old wheels. TPMS not included.

Ive got some other stuff too

4 treadwright guard dogs mounted on base X wheels. They've got about 15K miles on them. Id probably sell those for $450, they'd make an excellent off-road set of wheels and tires.
Ive got a set of Radflos with the 750lb spring, they aren't in the greatest shape, probably sell for $250. OR suspension and skids that I might sell at some point as well.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah I checked my sent box and apparently neither of the two i sent went through sorry about that. 350 sounds good to me. Ill have to PM you with details if I decide to buy them. Have to pay for a tag and tax on the X first so ill be in touch. And get in touch with one of the guys offering to drive them half way. That would be awesome. any way you could send me some pics of the wheels?

·
on line
1,739 Posts
Hey there is a craigslist ad in stillwater not too long ago selling pro 4x rims.. I'll see if I can dig it up

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah those frontier ones are sold. I had to email and call the guy like 6 times to get an answer and he said he forgot to take them down but looks like he just doesn't care cause they are still up lol
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
138 Posts
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pts/4337231414.html.

I got a set of Off Road 16's from my 2005 mounted with some Destination A/T tires on them.... lots o' life left on them. Wasn't thinking bout selling them but leaving them to dryrot in my shed for years, but I'm open for suggestions. I just took them off last week when i put on some 18" Nismo's.
I'm just down the road a ways in Wichita Falls. let me know...

·
Registered
2,224 Posts

Here are some pictures, they are a little dirty but other than that the picture of curb rash is by far the worst fault. Again 4 years old. Boxed up for convenience. :drink:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks sparky and Shigman for the help I ended up grabbing those ones from the Craigslist add in Dallas. Shigman I might be shooting you a PM soon though about picking up 1 for a spare if you would be interested in splitting them up.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 16 of 16 Posts