·
on line
4,594 Posts
HF tarp and paracord for me.

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found one for $145 and $20 shipping that is 55x79", which means that it won't stick out either side of our stock rack. That seems like a really good deal for something that is weatherproof, rolls up easily, and is fairly freestanding. I foresee an order this spring and I'll report back.

·
on line
1,656 Posts
I found one for $145 and $20 shipping that is 55x79", which means that it won't stick out either side of our stock rack. That seems like a really good deal for something that is weatherproof, rolls up easily, and is fairly freestanding. I foresee an order this spring and I'll report back.
Where at? Online retailer? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
212 Posts

LED strip included

It also comes with these mounts that mount really nicely to the Dephep Rack

After installing it and using it I am really in love with this thing! It will be a great little asset on the trails when its hot!
I will also price match. PM me!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Must have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's the light at night? Any chance for a night pic with it setup?

Looks awesome!

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
No Night Shots...The truck is currently sitting on the bump stops while my Sway a ways get rebuilt.
buuuut I have pics of the Larger 87" on NPGtechs rig. He mounted his with the fourtreks mounts...it came out really nice! I really like the coverage of the larger awning but I am a super lightweight kinda guy and any extra ounces hurt my soul....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts