Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
on line
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one changed their front seats to some bucket off roading seats. I got some wear going on in my seats and im sick of it think about getting some new seats

Ray

·
on line
844 Posts
It's "their" not "there"

There is a place, their shows possesion. This is a really common internet grammar f-up but it never ceases to amaze me because it's something we all learned in middle school.

·
on line
1,574 Posts
lol, dragon you an ass, but i love you. he speeks englsh good. dont worry about it.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
He's trying to remind us why we don't hang on XOC. What do they call that book? Don't sweat the small stuff? He might have got me on that one too, I was so smart they let me skip middle school and go right to high school. :laughing6: MC

·
on line
89 Posts
I was thinking about trying to find some seats out of an OR, or an S, just becuase I want the front folder, and lumbar adjustment since the X dont come with any thang fancy like that.

·
on line
1,044 Posts
dragonplayboy said:
i like those too. there hot.

lol, i wasn't trying to be a dick before, sorry guys :)
its not "there" hot imbicile its "they're" hot or they are hot and using their is for possesive so therefore the first post was right he wasnt talking about a place

·
on line
1,574 Posts
he's too cool with his dodge srt-10
but im sure he browses.
but really, its a sweet truck

·
on line
1,638 Posts
sikX said:
[its not "there" hot imbicile its "they're" hot or they are hot and using their is for possesive so therefore the first post was right he wasnt talking about a place
I agree with the first point of THEY'RE. But you're wrong with the second one. The first post wasn't right. The correct word to use is THEIR. Isn't this stuff we learned in elementary school?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts