Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just recently purchased a used Red Alert Xterra S 2008.

It has a red monster sticker on the back passenger side window.

Bought it at smithtown nissan.

It also has an aftermarket red switch (not a button, an on/off switch) on the lower control panel, next to the VDC button. Looks like it may have been to activate a Compressor for an aftermarket airlock, although I suppose it could have been anything really, maybe even lights or an alarm.

Dealer told me it was clean with no accidents but an Autocheck caught an accident report from latham NY.

Just wondering if any of the LI guys in your club by any longshot/offchance Knew of the vehicle or previous owner? looks like it may have been wheeled (albeit it lightly). also from some of the scuffs on the dash owner may have had a dog.

just had some questions about it. wanted to know what it may need or what I might need to pay attention to or invest in.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
nvm I need to learn how to read, did you see the NA pro4x 6MT on dynapros in the showroom?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nvm I need to learn how to read, did you see the NA pro4x 6MT on dynapros in the showroom?
Yep, it sure was good lookin' .. black, 265/75/r16 hankooks. I sat in it.. would have liked to see what it was like with leather.

They have another pro4x out front .. a Darker red. Red lava?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Wish I could help ya out more with trying to figure out who's red X ya bought, maybe one of the other guys will chime in soon with a better answer.

Try to come out to the next meet and greet, bunch of good guys, and very helpful

·
TNX Administrator
20,234 Posts
Pictures would be nice.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wish I could help ya out more with trying to figure out who's red X ya bought, maybe one of the other guys will chime in soon with a better answer.

Try to come out to the next meet and greet, bunch of good guys, and very helpful
Sounds good. I'm a bit of a loner, but going out to meet some Xterra owners sounds like a fun prospect. Things are a bit crazy right now for me. Heading to Florida in a bit for some work down there, but wouldn't mind going to a meet&greet when I get back in a couple of months.

Thanks for the invite!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts