Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
TNX Veteran
3,729 Posts
I pretty much only play NHL and League of Legends now.
I started league when it was in beta and played for about 5 years. 6500 games, $750 of skins, and 130 consecutive days of playtime later, I decided it was a waste of my life and sold my account for a hundred bucks lol. Best decision I ever made. It basically took all my free time away from doing ANYTHING else, including playing other games.

Now I can play low-cost singleplayer games where I typically get through about half the story, leave for a week, forget the controls, and never play again.

Recently I've been playing:

- Age of Empires II
- Just finished Shadow Warrior 2
- Guns of Icarus

·
Registered
290 Posts
I started league when it was in beta and played for about 5 years. 6500 games, $750 of skins, and 130 consecutive days of playtime later, I decided it was a waste of my life and sold my account for a hundred bucks lol. Best decision I ever made. It basically took all my free time away from doing ANYTHING else, including playing other games.

Now I can play low-cost singleplayer games where I typically get through about half the story, leave for a week, forget the controls, and never play again.

Recently I've been playing:

- Age of Empires II
- Just finished Shadow Warrior 2
- Guns of Icarus
Sounds like how I was with Eve Online and WoW. Sold those accounts and never looked back.

I used to play LoL every day... beta Jax with ~100% dodge FTW! Now I play once in a while but like that I can jump on for a 20 minute game here and there and don't need to put a ton of time into it (ARAM).

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
I've been really into Playerunknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) lately. I didn't really like the premise of single life multiplayer, I had tried Fortnite Battle Royale once or twice since it's a free download on Xbox One and didn't get very into it. But my gaming buddies all convinced me to get PUBG and man I'm addicted. The survival aspect is more gritty and less cartoony than Fortnite. When it's down to the last 10 players the heart gets racing, no other game has gotten that kind of reaction out of me. If anyone plays I'd be happy to do some squad matches.
Never did play PUBG, at least not yet. I've read all about it and watched plenty of streams of it. Definitely looks fun. The last major FPS game I played was Planetside 2. Probably put 400 or so hours into it before it became too much of a cash/time sink. All the "micro-transactions" you more or less needed to be competitive got old and ridiculous. Once I get around to building a new computer, I look forward to playing a few of the more modern games, PUBG being one of them.

·
Premium Member
1,920 Posts
I've been really into Playerunknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) lately. I didn't really like the premise of single life multiplayer, I had tried Fortnite Battle Royale once or twice since it's a free download on Xbox One and didn't get very into it. But my gaming buddies all convinced me to get PUBG and man I'm addicted. The survival aspect is more gritty and less cartoony than Fortnite. When it's down to the last 10 players the heart gets racing, no other game has gotten that kind of reaction out of me. If anyone plays I'd be happy to do some squad matches.
What system are you playing PUBG on? @Wilson06offroad and I played it on PC the other night... way to late...

Sounds like how I was with Eve Online and WoW. Sold those accounts and never looked back.

I used to play LoL every day... beta Jax with ~100% dodge FTW! Now I play once in a while but like that I can jump on for a 20 minute game here and there and don't need to put a ton of time into it (ARAM).
After getting gold 1 a few years ago and seeing how much TIME i actually had to put into that, I exclusively play ARAM now... Sadly, I think i'm upwards of the 5k game count on that now too.

·
Registered
287 Posts
What system are you playing PUBG on? @Wilson06offroad and I played it on PC the other night... way to late...

After getting gold 1 a few years ago and seeing how much TIME i actually had to put into that, I exclusively play ARAM now... Sadly, I think i'm upwards of the 5k game count on that now too.
Lol yeah @ZheKing and I are on pc. PUBG turns out to be slightly more addictive than what I imagined :rockin:

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Reviving since I've been inside playing more often. Anyone else looking forward to Snow Runner? I wish they would release it early since most are quarantined at home. Looks like they did a pretty good update since mud runner.

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Been farting around in GTA V and Red Dead for a few months, playstation store has a sale may see what they have for offer...have a $50 card from my Speedy Rewards

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I got back on red dead the other day too. Might jump back into GTA again as well. I just got dirt 4 and the kids got me playing fornite. The new COD won't let me play since my email on activision is linked to a super old account.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I'm surprised I'm not more into GTAV. I think its because I had beat the story mode twice. once on xbox 360, once on the boat I worked on and now I'm 1/4 through it on my xbox one. Red dead is really fun though. I'm glad I found that gold bar glitch before they patched it. Now I have 126k and already own all the items in story mode including the new guns. Its not cheating if its in the game haha

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
I was VERY late to the party on GTA V, have only had it for a couple months, I try to buy as few games as possible so I try to get ones that'll keep me occupied for a long while, Skyrim and Red Dead have been my main two games for like the last two years...oh and Spider-Man

I like a good open world game

·
TNX Veteran
3,729 Posts
Reviving since I've been inside playing more often. Anyone else looking forward to Snow Runner? I wish they would release it early since most are quarantined at home. Looks like they did a pretty good update since mud runner.

Wait.... is Mudrunner not the same as Spintires? Are they the same game? I'm so confused....

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Wait.... is Mudrunner not the same as Spintires? Are they the same game? I'm so confused....
Yup they're the same. Its officially Spintires Mudrunner. Snow runner is the next version coming out April 28th. This version for console players looks pretty rad. They're finally saying we'll be able to use or download mods in the near future with this one. Something folks were trying to get with mudrunner.

141 - 155 of 155 Posts