Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

121 - 140 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
NWX turned me on to it this morning, but Bethesda just released the titles and descriptions for the new FO4 DLC's. Check it out if you haven't already.

https://bethesda.net/en/news-article/fallout-4-add-ons--automatron-wasteland-workshop-far-harbor-and-more_76908/76908
Just to point out part of the verbage from the link there - if anyone want's/needs to pick up the Season Pass for FO4.. they are raising the price on March 1st:

"Given the expanded DLC plan, the price of the season pass will increase from the current $29.99 to $49.99 USD.... on March 1, 2016"

I made sure I paid for it yesterday lol.

·
Registered
111 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Anyone played the new FO4 Automatron DLC? Played it through the other day. It was shorter than I'd hoped. Completed the whole thing in about 3.5 hours. Some of the new items/crafting were cool, I guess I'd just hoped for a little more. The new robot crafting station was fun, but it was definitely overpowered. I imagine a patch or something in the future to make it more realistic. Looking forward to the next two add ons coming out the next two months.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I totally forgot about this thread...looking back at my older post about Destiny I feel like I haven't made much progress despite it being months ago...sad.

Maybe I should find a new game.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Haven't played any games in months really. Looking at building a new computer here in a month or two, still deciding on the parts/components I want. Biggest thing holding me back at the moment is that my current desk won't support the new monitor/system I want to go with, so before I do any of that, I need to figure out what kind of desk setup I'm going to go with.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
Bringing this about after a year. Hadn't done much gaming of any kind in quite some time until recently. Got the itch and ended up checking out Skyrim again. After downloading a few mostly graphics and model related mods, I gave it a full play through, albeit with a couple new characters. Forgot how much I enjoyed this game. I can't imagine the insane amount of work developers of games like this must go through. The storylines, quests, Easter eggs, and all of the out of the way places I'd missed previously on multiple play throughs.

About the time my replay of Skyrim was coming to a close, a buddy of mine asked me if I'd checked out Kronos, a privately run vanilla World of Warcraft server. I had not, but being a veteran of pretty much every big and small MMO over the years, including live WoW, I decided to check it out. I was a bit hesitant at first, especially being removed from live for a good 5-6 years, but once I got back into the swing of it, it's been a lot of fun. Anyone who played the original, vanilla version of WoW should certainly check it out. If you do, send me a PM with your character details, I may be able to help you out!

·
Registered
290 Posts
I loved skyrim. I haven't played that in years. I pretty much only play NHL and League of Legends now. My computer is way overkill for just LoL but unfortunately I built it right before I stopped playing many games.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I've been really into Playerunknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) lately. I didn't really like the premise of single life multiplayer, I had tried Fortnite Battle Royale once or twice since it's a free download on Xbox One and didn't get very into it. But my gaming buddies all convinced me to get PUBG and man I'm addicted. The survival aspect is more gritty and less cartoony than Fortnite. When it's down to the last 10 players the heart gets racing, no other game has gotten that kind of reaction out of me. If anyone plays I'd be happy to do some squad matches.

121 - 140 of 155 Posts