Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

101 - 120 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
any ARK players? :)
I have a bunch of buddies that play it, I thought about playing it. But so many people put negative comments recently about the devs and game changes. Makes me weary. I think Im going to give Path of Exile an actual try this weekend. Or I might go back to Hawken, cause that game was the **** on release. Or Tera, or BF4 since I have a bunch of battlepacks I had from being afk for like 1 year. I dont know!

·
Registered
450 Posts
I think I burned myself out on FO4 haha. Got about 5 and a half days of playtime in it so far, mostly just exploring and doing side quests rather than advancing the main story line. Other than that, nothing really. I kind of binge and purge when it comes to gaming though, and I'm currently on a downswing. I have been following "The Division", a game still under development that looks amazing. Check it out on YouTube sometime.
Did you get in on The Division beta? I preordered the game month or so ago and spent way too much time on the beta last weekend, very addictive.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #104 (Edited)
Travis also met a girl. Go figure, he's putting down his computer game for a little to talk to a girl. Our little Travis is growing up!!! :)
At some point you're gonna realize you're the only one coming in here and sh!tting up my thread. I guess insecurity has reared its ugly head yet again. Anyway...

Kinda bored with my games right now. In recent history I have played Skyrim, Dragon Age Inquisition, Fallout 3, NV and 4. I also play ESO and SWTOR from time to time (both of those are sortof on hold pending new content releases). I just got Rise of the Tomb Raider so I'll probably be playing that for a bit.
How are you liking the new Tomb Raider? Have you got a chance to play it yet? I played the hell out of the last one, and liked it quite a bit. I could have completed it in a fraction of the time, but my OCD kicked in and couldn't continue until I'd completed 100% of each level and completed all the side missions/scavenger hunt things. I also took way too long on each level, trying to be as stealthy as I could, use bow, shadows, etc.

Did you get in on The Division beta? I preordered the game month or so ago and spent way too much time on the beta last weekend, very addictive.
No, I wish! I've just been following the development and updates on it for what, 2+ years now? I think it's going to be pretty epic. I'll need to to a complete overhaul on my computer to run it the way I want to though. FO4 on max or mostly max graphics was pretty taxing on my setup, and the lag/glitches made it tough to play in some of the heavy action sequences. I built my current computer a few years back, whenever Skyrim first came out, so it's about due for a refresh.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I just got a PS4. So that's sitting unused and collecting dust as well next to the PS3 and Wii U. I'm currently playing a bit of everything. Contra, Super Mario Worlds 1-3, Silent Service (awesome game BTW), RBI Baseball. Mainly the Mario's though.

Side note: Wired controllers suck ass when you're playing on a 65" screen.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Still just playing MechWarrior:Online (MWO). Its nice playing a game that is following a "timeline". Started out a few years ago with basic Mechs, then they got more advanced, then they introduced the Clan mechs, Clan warfare/invasion, advanced the weapons, and just continually add more mechs monthly.
On top of that, they started with very simple, smallish maps. New ones are MUCH larger, parts of the map take damage, and they continually revamp the old maps to be up to new standards.
The various mechs play VERY differently (slow lumbering powerhouse tanks to and fast scout/quick hitters that mimick first person shooter play), as well as building your own weapon load out (various range, large selection of weapons).
Multiple quick play modes (Kill, base cap, or checkpoint capture) which are single drop games, as well as "invasion" play (attack or defense sides) which is a longer game (4 drops). All are available as Pick Up Group or team drop.
They also integrated in game microphone speech, which is audible even if you don't have a mic.

As much as it is the "same game over and over", there are plenty of ways to mix it up too.

http://mwomercs.com/
or on steam

·
Registered
56 Posts
The Division Beta was amazeballs! I was actually sad when I put my controller down at the end of it, realizing I wouldn't get to play it again for another 6 weeks :crying:

I've already got a few friends ready to jump in with both feet, but if any peeps are gonna play it on PS4, feel free to add me: speedbumpLV

·
Registered
746 Posts
How are you liking the new Tomb Raider? Have you got a chance to play it yet? I played the hell out of the last one, and liked it quite a bit. I could have completed it in a fraction of the time, but my OCD kicked in and couldn't continue until I'd completed 100% of each level and completed all the side missions/scavenger hunt things. I also took way too long on each level, trying to be as stealthy as I could, use bow, shadows, etc.
I played through that original several times and I am definitely OCD about completing all collections/upgrades also.

I've only played the new one far enough to get to some Russian base so not terribly far in, however, so far I really like it. It feels like they took the original and improved in a few areas.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Absolutely loved The Division Beta, and it was only the BETA! I can not wait for the actual game to come out on March 8. I told work i was unable to come in that day... Yeah I'm that guy. I have been looking forward to this game for awhile and the beta just made me more excited for its release. I'll mostly be playing it xbox one, until i finish my current PC build.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I don't always use my PS4 for gaming but when I do it's usually for Destiny. My ID is B4ggyvvrinkl3 if anyone wants to add me to their friends list! Always looking for people to raid, or NF, etc oh and Crimson Doubles is just around the corner. If the rumors are to be believed the mission for Sleeper Sim is coming back and could probably use some help with that as well...

·
Registered
172 Posts
I don't always use my PS4 for gaming but when I do it's usually for Destiny. My ID is B4ggyvvrinkl3 if anyone wants to add me to their friends list! Always looking for people to raid, or NF, etc oh and Crimson Doubles is just around the corner. If the rumors are to be believed the mission for Sleeper Sim is coming back and could probably use some help with that as well...
Same here, only on XB1. Been at it since it came out on the 360. It seems like people either really like it, or really, really hate it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Same here, only on XB1. Been at it since it came out on the 360. It seems like people either really like it, or really, really hate it.
Haha, still sad at how many people I know run it on XB1... I got it last year in time to pre-order TTK. So far though, sitting back and reading all the super salter players and the hate mail the send to Bungie daily, has been one the most entertaining thing about the game here lately with the lack of content.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
gamer here too. having owned and played quite a few console systems when i was a kid (vectrex, intellivision, odyssey, colecovision, and my friends japanese nintendo system - this came out before the US received the NES, to just name a few). i have been an xbox fan ever since the original black box came into the market. my current system is xbox one and my current game of choice is rainbow six siege.

·
Registered
56 Posts
#1.. that's an awesome psn ID lol

#2.. I'll shoot ya an add when I get home from the 2nd jobby-job tonight. I still run Destiny about 1-2x per week, already got the Sleeper (friggin love that thing) & Spindle but always willing to help.

I'm not big on Destiny PVP and frankly I suck at it. Tried and tried, but I'm better off punching myself in the face. It'd be way more productive for me.

·
Registered
111 Posts
#1.. that's an awesome psn ID lol
#1 Thanks! I enjoy it, old/obscure nautical term. Fun to hear people read out the first time they see it. I used to be ****zemself Daily. But that started getting flagged in some content filters so I had to let it go... (See... Case in point grrr)

#2.. I'll shoot ya an add when I get home from the 2nd jobby-job tonight. I still run Destiny about 1-2x per week, already got the Sleeper (friggin love that thing) & Spindle but always willing to help.
#2 Got the invite accepted. I'm just sitting around waiting for a Warsat to drop on Mars to move forward with that... Someday... Maybe... Probably keep getting Target Elimination events, which is great now that I completed Rememants of Darkness.

I'm not big on Destiny PVP and frankly I suck at it. Tried and tried,
Ahhh PVP most all of us suck at it. They change it constantly with no hope of any of us actually developing any skill at iI wouldn't mind seeing the Lighthouse one day though.

but I'm better off punching myself in the face. It'd be way more productive for me.
must run a titan, as you speak the language of the punchbro.... lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
throwing this out there in case folks haven't kept tabs:

The Division Open Beta starts today for Xbox and Tomorrow 02/19 for PS4.

If you were interested in checking this game out.. best jump in there if you can.

This runs through Sunday 02/21.

101 - 120 of 155 Posts