Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on line
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one of the following better or worse than the others?

Faulkner Nissan (PA)
Landcaster Nissan (PA)
Bel Air Nissan (MD)

·
on line
2,077 Posts
by bell air nissan i assume you mean Bel Air Nissan.....and i assume that would be Jones Junction Nissan in Fallston (since that's the only nissan dealer in the bel air area).......service manager is a dick.....don't have any experience with their sales department thou.

·
on line
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about the confusion ..... Bell Air Nissan is what they call themselves on the Nissan website.

·
on line
2,125 Posts
this might be a little off topic........but...........not quit sure about any of these dealers, but i will comment that Pittsburgh East Nissan is freaking sweet. when i bought my X used, not from them, at the time i took it off the lot, i had not noticed that the rear window jet thingy was broken, took it to Pittsburgh East and they fixed it under warrenty and didnt ask questions. i was up front with them about it saying that i had just bought it used from another dealership (not a nissan dealership) and they told me that they would order the part and put a rush on it. a day later it was in and installed. for free! they had a really nice service department manager and work was done promptly. Pittsburgh East Nissan deserves 2 thumbs up from me.

·
on line
5,614 Posts
Also off topic but I was thinking we could start a 'friendly' dealer map; just like our membership map. We could list dealers who give good deals, good service, and those who will warranty differentials w/o much hassle. Come to think of it we could list the 'not so great' dealers too. May take some time but its worth a start. Maybe some dealers would feel the competition and get better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts