Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
on line
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone is running these tires? They look good and are very reasonably priced. I'm getting a body lift installed next month and will put these next in line of my mods in 295/75/16 which they say are 33.6 x 11.6. I think they should fill out the 5.5 inches of lift I will have perfectly. Then it's back to saving funds for the Calmini 5" kit...

http://www.hankooktireusa.com/product/tire_detail.asp?pid=358

·
on line
152 Posts
They look good. They are kind of a weird size but the 285/75 is 33 inch and the 295 is 33.6. I like it... i say go for it just because it looks cool and its a 33.6 inch tire... hopefully it fits ok.

·
on line
155 Posts
Sweet tire!! Looks good and cheap. I'm actually going to test fit the Dynapro MT's this weekend in the 325/60R18 size (33.6x13). I've heard that they are a great all around (Mud/Snow/Street) tire. The 285/75R16 Dynapro is only sold in 10ply. The 295/75R16 is an 8ply tire so it will ride a lot better on our trucks. I was going to get the 295's and use them with studs this winter but decided on the Maxxis Bighorn 255/85R16 Instead. IMO buy the Bighorn. I think that 33.6 will rub on the frame so even though you have that big of a lift it will rub. I'll let you know if mine work out. Probably not but the test fit is free. Most 285's are 32.8 so you're looking at .7" larger than most. In any case let us know!!!! Maybe I'll buy different winter tires next time.

·
on line
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I checked ebay and they're $695 for 4 shipped to the lower 48. I'll be running the spidertrax wheel adapters too, so hopefully that will kick em out enough to get rid of the frame rubbing issue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts