Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just trying to get a general idea of how much you guys paid for your 2014 Pro-4x?

What's your financing like in terms of monthly payments, money down, OTD price, how many years if you guys don't mind sharing.

Is $500/month with no money down too much for a Pro-4x?
Loan is for 72 months @ 3.2%

Wife and I are very close to going to the dealer and getting a quote.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I paid just over $30 OTD, didn't finance anything.

And I will admit, I suck at buying cars. I don't think I got a bad deal, just not a great one.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the response. That doesn't seem like a bad deal for a brand new 2014 Pro-4x at all but what do I know.. I suck more at buying cars than you.

Been buying used cars all my life.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
At that rate for 72 months, it equates to your paying 33K for the vehicle plus whatever else their covering (tax, title, license, dealer fee, etc).

So if 33K is a good deal for you then I guess its OK. I will let you determine that. There are lots of places on the web to find out what you should be paying for the car. Also I would ask them what their cash price is, to give you a guide. 3.2% should be available at your bank assuming your credit is decent.

Personally i don't think financing a car for 6 years is a great idea, but I am old fashioned.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have seen 2013's in my area advertised for $28K I almost bought a 2013 left over S when I got my 2012 a few weeks ago, they had it for $23,995 + Tax. I got my 2012 S CPO for $19-20Kish

1 - 8 of 8 Posts