Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have yet to see an X in this red, anyone got any snaps?

Also Id like to see the 07+ Off-Road wheels, they are supposedly different right?

Thanks!

·
on line
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe the 07+ OR wheels have a machined finish, different than the matte style on the 05-06.

The red Cayman is bad ass tho :)

·
on line
551 Posts
I think the dealer down the street has one: if I can remember the camera, I'll get a photo

·
on line
2 Posts
jetydosa said:
I believe the 07+ OR wheels have a machined finish, different than the matte style on the 05-06.

The red Cayman is bad ass tho :)
The preproduction OR on the cover of the '05 brochure has machine finished wheels. It looks great.

·
on line
358 Posts
[quote="

[/quote]

WOW the 08 Xterra has really changed!

·
on line
3,262 Posts
okay so that is what it was... I pulled into a gas station the other day and saw a red new gen X. I thought it was the sun that made the color look so bright (thought it was a red brawn). But i guess it was the new color. If i remember correctly it looks pretty close to the older xterras red color.

·
on line
551 Posts
For those that still want to know, I finally had the camera and snapped a few shots:
in the sun:

in the shade:

and finally a little photshop fun: front of a red brawn and rear of red alert:

·
on line
1,059 Posts
It's a great color on the X. I see one every time I drive by the dealer..

·
on line
429 Posts
The Red Alert looks great... a bit bright for me (I was a Knight Armor kinda guy and am now a Super Black owner)... but for those that prefer a brighter color, the Red Alert is surely a step up from Red Brawn... and really looks good.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts