Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
on line
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to paint my badges black for a cleaner and meaner look. I simply sanded the badge lightly, primered it and then put on a couple of coats of semi-flat black. I'm waiting for a new rear badge so I can paint it black also:

Primered:

Completed:

On the X:

·
on line
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I plan on getting black wheels eventually also... So those should complete the look.

·
on line
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! I don't think I'm that committed yet, though. Hehe. I've only had the truck for 2 months. Maybe once it gets a bit more beat up.

·
on line
474 Posts
Those black badges look bitchin'. I may have to do that to match the Pro Comp Cast Blast all black wheels that are in the mail. Cant wait.

·
on line
612 Posts
I thought those were *** actually, just like your ride.

J/k I love your X and those badges look like they took some time. You've definitely got the cleanest X I've ever seen.

How long did it take you to do the lettering and how?

·
on line
3,218 Posts
"I thought those were *** actually, just like your ride."
:sign5:

As for you painting your badges, :dontknow: .. Obviously, some here like that kind of thing, I'm more performance mod oriented. I'll admit though, ONIX, Syndicate, and now a few others have blacked out their OR wheels, and that looks right to me. Maybe down the line..

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Hey shadow.... when you post pictures up hit "enter" between the pictures. Then they will be ontop of each other rather than next to each other, and it will make viewing threads alot easier for those of us who dont have a super wide screen.

by the way... all of these ideas look great... looks like these are next in line for me.

·
on line
1,716 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
Hey shadow.... when you post pictures up hit "enter" between the pictures. Then they will be ontop of each other rather than next to each other, and it will make viewing threads alot easier for those of us who dont have a super wide screen.

by the way... all of these ideas look great... looks like these are next in line for me.
You should go with the black like Shadow's and paint the Nissan green like your shackles. :geek:

·
on line
106 Posts
Here is a simple question. Whats the best way to get the offroad badge off then reapply it. The ? is the same for the X TERRA badge and nissan badge on the back.

This is what I was thinking. Take some floss and strip the offroad and xterra badge off. Then get some 3m tape and reapply. The nissan badge should just pop off then back on right.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts