Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I'm also in NJ..West Orange here. Picked up my 07 X Night Armor 4X4 S back in June after renting one while on vacation to Colorado in May. What a great vehicle!!! Anyway, I'm hopefully going to fully mod the X within the next couple of months. Shrock'd all around (and under), s/l, (b/l?), tires, brakes, cai, exhaust, etc. Thanks to this site, I think I've finally got my head around everything. Thanks!

Oh, and I promise, I will do a ton of off-roading...I plan to be living in Colorado by April :bounce:

·
on line
3,272 Posts
welcome aboard!

ps: all the off-roading in the world wont mean a thing to us if you dont take some pics! we never get tired of them! :cheers:

·
TNX Administrator
20,232 Posts
:pirate: "Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated t' Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise t' share what you learn!" :3some:

So let t' mods begin: http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2742 :thumbup:

·
on line
1,208 Posts
KillJoy LosAngeles said:
welcome aboard!

ps: all the off-roading in the world wont mean a thing to us if you dont take some pics! we never get tired of them! :cheers:
YES WELCOME! adn i second the picture part! WE LOVE PICS!!

·
on line
2,938 Posts
welcome. Drop me a line if you want to purchase some used shrock equipment. I am just a few exits up the GSP.

·
on line
551 Posts
Welcome!
And dang another Jersey defector joins the Colorado contingent.
Been here for many years and don't miss Jersey at all.

·
on line
104 Posts
Thats awsome! Yeah definitely we have to hook up one night. Send me a PM when you are available...

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome to the club. :wave:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts