Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy and I went up to go target shooting and there was quite a bit of snow. I am amazed how well the BFG all terrains do every time. Only one picture as I forgot the digital camera so I took it with my phone.

·
on line
1,114 Posts
It was in the 60's here in Virginia yesterday and the forecast for today is 72.

Heck, we've only had a few nights when it even got down below 32. Man, I miss Winter. It wasn't always like this. :angry7:

Great picture! Enjoy the snow.

·
on line
615 Posts
8th Man said:
It was in the 60's here in Virginia yesterday and the forecast for today is 72.

Heck, we've only had a few nights when it even got down below 32. Man, I miss Winter. It wasn't always like this. :angry7:

Great picture! Enjoy the snow.
I'm with you 8th, we hit 68 yesterday in NC. I walked out the door today at 7am in shorts and a t shirt and didn't have to turn the heat on in my X.

·
on line
1,504 Posts
I know what you mean about here in VA 8th man...I'm in Roanoke and talk about crazy, I had to take my snowboard off the top of my truck from where we went to Snowshoe last weekend and put the golf clubs back in the back to go play today cause it was almost 70. Snow in the 20's to golf in the 60's in a few days, what's going on now-a-days!

·
on line
57 Posts
64 here in PA. We barely got an inch of snow this year. Figures, I buy an Xterra and mother nature wont let me play. Ah well, there is still some time this winter left.

Great picture!! Looks like fun!

·
on line
225 Posts
When there's no snow... there's mud! It's that time inbetween that I hate when the mud is froze and it won't snow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts