Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of us from TX headed up to Colorado for some fun. Here are a few teasers. :)

Highway along the way. You gotta love whats at the end of a rainbow.

Mineral Creek

Lake Como

Yankee Boy

Tomorrow another guy and myself are heading to the Great Sand Dunes National Park and then we'll run Medaon Pass on Friday.

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Awesome pics! That last one is killer!

·
on line
1,695 Posts
Great pics! We were just out there, too (as I'm sure you saw). Cool composition at the Drinking Cup spot on Yankee Boy. Look forward to some more pics!

You may want to call ahead to check if Medano is open... I heard it was closed a month or so ago due to getting washed out or flooded or something like that. Main, 719-378-6300, Visitor Center- 719-378-6399; not sure which number it might be. We ran it back around June (?) and it was fine.

Got any pics/close-ups of the Hi-Lift mount? I need to rig something up for my rack.

·
on line
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RockyMtnX said:
Great pics! We were just out there, too (as I'm sure you saw). Cool composition at the Drinking Cup spot on Yankee Boy. Look forward to some more pics!

You may want to call ahead to check if Medano is open... I heard it was closed a month or so ago due to getting washed out or flooded or something like that. Main, 719-378-6300, Visitor Center- 719-378-6399; not sure which number it might be. We ran it back around June (?) and it was fine.

Got any pics/close-ups of the Hi-Lift mount? I need to rig something up for my rack.
I didn't know it was closed but when we got there it was open and it was amazing.

The hi-lift is mounted using the Yakima Hi-lIft accessory. I'll try and get some close up pics of it for you later today as I have to unpack everything first.

There WILL be more pics coming over the next few days. :)

·
on line
1,695 Posts
Awesome pics! How was Imogene Pass? It is one of the trails on my to-do list when we go back sometime.

Sweet pic! That is probably one of the coolest sand dune shots I've seen!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts