Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking forward to the good info on this forum, the others out there seem good but most people own the first gen X it seems, that says alot for the X though.

I'm new to the X, I've had it for about two weeks now. I bought an 07 "S" 4X4 with the Utility package, and the dealer threw in the towing package. My first Nissan was an 04 Frontier "Desert Runner". I thought I would be ok without 4WD, I was but I sure wished I had it every time I drove, just for the fun factor. I am amazed at how comfortable I am in the X, and I believe I will hold onto this for awhile, especially because when it gets older I will be willing to take it on some rough trails.

I also just ordered the Fog Light Kit from
http://www.yournissanparts.com
using the discount code (thenewX)I found on here, so hopefully in a couple of days (2 day delivery, I'm impatient not rich though) I get an even better looking X.

·
on line
237 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! :cheers:

·
on line
463 Posts
It's Great to see another Newby in the Group !
Thanks for Joining and feel free to ask or contribute !!

Welcome !
Jim B

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome!

·
on line
1,792 Posts
Welcome, and who says you can't take even a brand spankin' new X on some pretty gnarly trails. The X can take it, and you'll love it. Add some sliders or skids down the line, and the sky's the limit.

·
TNX Administrator
20,462 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts