Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Pro4X
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side marker light

Seems like we get one of these every few months. I really like this one, even looks like it includes hinged glass for the tailgate.

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side marker light

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive carrying rack Automotive side marker light

Automotive tail & brake light Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Automotive tail & brake light Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive carrying rack Automotive side marker light

·
Registered
590 Posts
At first glance, it looks to me like an FJ Cruiser with a slight restyling mix of old Pathfinder front and Xterra rear. Not a fan, but I also didn't read the article.

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
looks too much like an H3 hummer

while i dig the retro hardbody ish front end, im not a fan of it

all they need to do is take the frontier and box in the back end, voila, xterra.

( kinda like what they did in 06!)

·
TNX Senior Administrator
20,666 Posts
All they need to do is take the New Frontier and Box in the Back End, Voila, you got a New Xterra.

( kinda like what they did in 2005!)
And then we'll be back to exchangeable parts again. 😋

·
Registered
829 Posts
Reminds me of the WD-21 Pathfinder from the late 1980s, early 1990s which was built on a truck frame.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Heavily prefer the Cyber Xterra. I don't hate this but I wouldn't be boiling with jealousy every time I saw one on the road. I do like the fact that it's a pathy xterra mix. Be neat to see.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nissan should just take a page from Dodge and release a whole brand based solely on Xterra's and make one like this, make the Delorean-esque cyber Xterra, and one based on the current Frontier.

·
Registered
974 Posts
As soon as Nissan issues a new Xterra I am driving to the dealer and tell him "Shut up and take my money".
They should be able to do it easily, but as they are selling every Frontier they are making, there is for them (as yet) no need to split off some of that production capacity for a new Xterra.

·
TNX Senior Administrator
20,666 Posts
Here's a chance for someone to get a 2022 Frontier Crew Cab Pro-4X 4x4 and Mod it into a 2022 Xterra!

Reactions: bluez
1 - 20 of 37 Posts