·
on line
564 Posts
Dude...that freak'n rocks!

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys... I just thought that would be the perfect finishing touch to rub my baddazz vehicle in those friggin grocery getters faces!

santacruzed said:
great!!! how did you come buy that?
Oh, I saw this sticker in one of my mags that I have a subscription to.... I dont remember which one it was... but it was on an old hunk o' junk offroad vehicle... As soon as I saw it I was like, "heck yeah, as soon as I get my X the way i want it... that friggin sticker is going on my truck."

All I did was order it from www.edecals.com

You can make just about anything you want to on that site, in sticker form.

·
on line
53 Posts
Hi you BIG STRONG MAN, how are you? How did Anna like Moab?

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
spikheel said:
Hi you BIG STRONG MAN, how are you? How did Anna like Moab?
LOL.... I knew it wouldnt be long before somebody posted something like that!!! She loved it.... And she hated it... But she is already talking about next year... So that is good.

Hope all is going well with the front diff!

·
on line
53 Posts
It got fixed in Las Vegas, got there no problem and they had in done in 1 1/2 days. I was thrilled! I will try to get some pics up from Moab this week...but I tell ya, work has been NUTS! Oh well, that's what I get for taking 2 weeks off.

·
on line
2,248 Posts
spikheel said:
It got fixed in Las Vegas, got there no problem and they had in done in 1 1/2 days. I was thrilled! I will try to get some pics up from Moab this week...but I tell ya, work has been NUTS! Oh well, that's what I get for taking 2 weeks off.
That's good news. I was wondering when we would hear from you guys. Can't wait to see your pics.

Shawn

1 - 15 of 15 Posts